Unlike the one-sided twenty dollar bill, it isn’t that these stories are counterfeit nor that they are necessarily untrue. It is just that they have as much currency as that bill did. There is never any source material to back the claim. I recently saw a version of this when Googling something else:
- What are the adjacent townlands?
- Were there any major roads nearby?
- Was there a nearby river?
- Where might these roads and rivers take them?
- Were there any subsequent Jackson settlements nearby?